Monday, August 3, 2009

Oats Ladoos and Besan Ladoos

I tried out these ladoos, from the blogs below.. Turned out pretty good.. Made them in advance for Raksha Bandhan :) And accomplished one more of my to dos






This one goes to Microwave Easy cooking Potluck Party



Check out the recipes (thanks to you both):
Microvawe Besan Ladoo from Bhaatukli's Blog
My variations:
I basically used intuition and judgement for the measurements. I took almost 300-400 gms of besan, and took ghee and sugar accordingly. Since the quantity was more, it took around 10-15 minutes in the Microwave, with stirring after every minute.

Oats Ladoo from Simple Indian Food
I took 2 cups of oats (roasted & powdered), 1 cup roasted rawa and 1/2 cup ghee. Cooked all this in the microwave for 5 minutes.

Powdered sugar's to be added after cooling the mixtures, and I usually taste and add, and taste and add the sugar...

Do try these.. simple and tasty..
-Naina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape