Thursday, August 13, 2009

Simple & Quick Tendli

This one is something my mom in law regularly makes, and I like to make it too.. I remember enjoying this when I first had it, cos its so simple and different..

This one goes to Side Dish for Chapati at Viki's Kitchen




You Need:
250 gms Tendli / Ivy Gourd
1 tsp - crushed together - garlic & black pepper
I medium potato
Salt to taste

Wash and slide the tendli length wise, each into 3-4 pieces. Slide the potatoes as we do for french fries. Heat oil in a kadhai, and put half of the crushed garlic and black pepper. Fry for a minute, and add the vegetables. Add salt, and cover and cook. When it is almost done, add the remaining crushed garlic and black pepper, stir.. cook untill done, and serve with hot rotis!
-Naina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape