Monday, August 31, 2009

We made Nachni cake too...


Naina-
I made it too!! Turned out well.. followed Akki's recipe, but I don't like choclate and I'm trying to eat healthy.. so used less sugar, and no dairy milk pieces.. its quite good and of course healthy!!



~ Kanchan - [Sorry no picture taken!]
Yes, even I made it .. it was a wonderful adventure for me to search my oven at Mom's place and then search for adequate aluminum small pan to make a little one only. Since it was my first baking experience. It was amazing! Was so excited that gave a small piece to everyone that came my way. Will make it again some day at Mom’s place and will get it for my friends. I did add almost all the ingredients with my own andaz. And it turned out well :) It was Yummy!! Many thanks to Akki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape