Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Instant Microwave Rice Sevai

I was looking up the packed food stored in my kitchen and came across this pack of Rice Sevai I'd bought several months ago.. This is what it looks like...















Its basically an almost ready to eat thing. The packet had the instructions on how to cook it... Just put it in hot/boiling water for 5 mins, and drain the excess water.. Thats it!! Then you can add vegetables/ seasonings / takda of your choice.


I decided to try it out in the office microwave... Using the hot water outlets that we have in offices, I immersed it in a bowl of hot water for 5 mins. Then microwaved it for a minute.

And for the seasoning.. I used Maggi Magic cubes..















And it turned really tasty.. Its simpler and healthier than instant noodles :)
Here's a pic



- Naina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape